- WALKING TOURS: Our Discovering Chestnut Hill Fall tour schedule is now available!
- ASK THE EXPERTS: The “Shocking” Truth about Knob and Tube Wiring, October 7.
- BECOME A SPONSOR of December 2’s Annual Preservation Celebration today!
- PHILADELPHIA’S NEIGHBORHOODS: A NATIONAL TREASURE: Mayor Kenney joined the National Trust for Historic Preservation to announce the Trust’s designation of Philadelphia’s neighborhoods a “national treasure.” Read Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist and Visionaries Roundtable panelist Inga Saffron’s review HERE.
- CONSERVANCY WINS PRESERVATION AWARD: We are honored to be the recipient of the 2017 Board of Directors Award for exceptional stewardship of historic properties from the Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia, awarded on June 7. New to our organization? Click HERE to see our 50-year timeline.
- FOR RENT: Office space above the Chestnut Hill Conservancy is available now. Click to email or call 215-247-9329 x 202 if interested.
With one of America’s largest urban historic districts and ample green space, Chestnut Hill is defined by – and loved for – architecture, history, and nature